The New Tribal Edge Gathering
Still the first weekend of every month, but a whole lot more..
Last year we remodeled our Sunday Gatherings and turning them into an opportunity for you to have a longer retreat at the land, put your everyday rush of life on pause, and have some meaningful experiences, and free training with other folks. The gatherings span from Saturday evening to Sunday evening, giving you time for any or all the activities we are offering. That’s right, camping out at the land and sharing quality time, or just stopping by for whatever peaks your interest (all activities are optional).
Come on out and join us at the Edge!
What we offering at our “Monthly Gatherings”...
- 9:00 am-5:00 pm Core Curriculum classes (registration required)
- 5:00-7:00- Set up camp, dinner, and Earth Vigil Fire preparation
- 7:00- Lighting the fire, council/ talking circle, followed by Earth Vigil Fire prayer
- ?:00- Afterwards- hangout, stories, music, fire tending etc.
- Bedtime under the stars
- 7:00- Optional Morning ritual (Gratitude, Sit spot, and movement)
- 8:00- Breakfast and down time, optional dream-work study with Victoria!
- 10:00- Free 2-hour training session- facilitated by Ben Sanford & staff, or guest instructors
- 12:00- Lunch
- 1:00- Women's Circle with Victoria Jazwic
- 2:30- Volunteer meeting &Gathering prep
- 3:00- Community gathering (as usual)- hangout time, training, games, projects, play, connect
- 5:30- Gratitude, announcements, and potluck dinner
- 6:00- Dinner & Evening message (theme of the month)
- 7:30- Earth vigil fire prayer
- ?:00- Afterwards- hangout, stories, music, fire time.